Due to the current rise in popularity of 3D printing, Vistaplan have been busy in developing a freestanding cabinet for the Stratasis uPrint SE and uPrint SE plus models. Manufactured to compliment the shape of the printer the cabinet offers the following:
- Profiled door shaped to match the contours of the printer
- Locating holes to allow for perfect alignment with the cabinet
- Space to store material (including a shelf)
- Magnetic door catch
- Four twin wheel rubber castors for mobility
- Durable high quality powder coated finish
Further developments are in the pipeline to introduce an additional unit that will allow the cabinet to be used in conjunction with the uPrints baby brother the Mojo. This will feature an optional pull out lockable drawer suitable for the use with a laptop along with the benefits listed above.
Vistaplan would like to thank Tritech3D for their assistance in providing technical information during the design process.